The healing properties of garlic were known in many cultures for centuries. Its antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antiprotozoan and antiviral. The ancient healing systems of Tibet utilizes garlic and often recommend it to people suffering from sickness and disease.
The Ancient Tibetan Garlic Cure
- 12 ounces of garlic, preferably organic
- 1 cup of alcohol (90%)
- Peal the garlic and roughly chop the garlic cloves.
- Transfer them into your sterilized clean jar.
- Slowly pour the alcohol into the jar enough to cover the garlic.
- Seal it hermetically and place it in the refrigerator for 10 days.
- After 10 days open the jar and strain the garlic tincture through a sieve pouring it into a clean measuring jar.
- Pour the clear liquid into a clean dark glass bottle and close it with a pipette stopper.
How to use Tibetan cure:
Tibetan cure must be taken on an empty stomach, every morning, daily dose 0.5 ml, during 25 days.
Beyond that, make sure you take a break of 10 days and then you can repeat the procedure.
This Cure May Help:
- Heart disease
- Cerebral thrombosis
- Eye problems
- Hearing problems